Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Shop!

Well, I know I seem to have something exciting to reveal just about every time I write a post, (maybe I'm a little easily pleased!) but this really is a big one!

I can now confirm that I will be opening a retail space in approximately a fortnight! The space will be located in the top section of Manic Organic, Shop 1 / 409 – 411 Princes Highway, Woonona. I can't wait to move into this space, (vacated by EcoDepot, who are off WWOOFing for a year in Europe) and am frantically working to open within the timeframe I've set - wish me luck.

Just some of the wonderful items my space will be featuring are:
  • Ruby Victoria Lino Prints and Letterpress Printed Stationary
  • Jewellery by That Vintage, The Little Button, Flamboyant Jo and more
  • My new line of organic screenprinted t-shirts for men, women and children, as well as a selection of handmade children's clothes from my label.
  • Original handmade bags by Silk & Purple
  • Japanese linen purses
  • Homewares from Sydney designer Cushiontree and artist Rose Colbeck
  • A small range of loveable softies
  • Eco Journals
and much, much more - watch this space for info on opening.

xo Sal

P.S. Still trying to think of a name...

3 comments:

  1. Oooh Good Luck Sal. It's so fabulous owning your own retail space surrounded by gorgeous things. Sooooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much - yes, I'm very excited, and also a bit nervous! I have found your blog before I think... I was planning a visit to your store next time I go to Canberra, so I'll have to come in and talk shop with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sal,
    I'm a journalist with the Wollongong and Northern Leader and we noticed your blog news and were interested in doing a story on your new shop. We were hoping to arrange a photo and have a bit of a chat on Thursday if your free. You can contact me at nlnews@northernleader.com.au or 4285 4050.
    Regards
    Kahlia Beichert

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory