Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mushrooms and a Tea Set

Back to the grind at last, and I'm very conscious that the blog has been somewhat neglected whilst we've been gallivanting around the countryside. All the beautiful pictures I took in and around my mother in law's garden have unfortunately stayed on the camera at her house instead of coming home with me, (very inconsiderate)!

Nevertheless, the images I took inspiration from have followed me back in the form of a couple of new stencils... Not sure what I'm going to do with these yet, but tea towels immediately sprung to mind after the test print! Though I've recently had to admit to myself that I'm shamelessly addicted to city life, whenever we visit the in laws down south I feel a great sense of relief at the simplicity of the country existence. Lots of tea, a bit of pottering around, and three meals to plan and enjoy slowly.

This week it's back to work for me. The Bondi stall on Sunday was an absolute joy, but now I've run out of plenty of stock and it's time to get busy. I also found a fantastic old wooden ladder on the side of the road this afternoon, and it's sitting in the shed begging me to fix and paint it in time for the next market... watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory