Monday, December 14, 2009

Milhouse Designs

The wait is over! I am so very pleased to announce that the Birdhouse boutique range is now available at Milhouse Designs in Mangerton! If you're like me and haven't even started your Christmas shopping yet, drop in and view the range of divine children's wear, toys, gifts, jewellery, accessories and the yummy Perfume and Skincare Company range of lotions and potions - especially the fig and olive fragrance mmmmm... My only regret is forgetting to take the camera when I dropped off the order today, but I will attempt to rectify this in a couple of days. For now here's a snap of the lovely Afri Beads I picked up there for a friend's christmas present. These fairtrade beads are made by the Kind Mothers Program in Uganda, and are handmade from recycled paper - gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory