Thursday, December 17, 2009

Milk Thieves

It really must be Christmas, because I can now announce another new stockist! Milk Thieves is Wollongong's newest hidden treasure (upstairs at 157 Crown St in Wollongong - blink and you'll miss the entry). The concept of graphic designer and artist Emma-Lee, the store is a mix of artworks, handmade jewellery, cards, bags accessories, soaps and more, as well as serving as a base for Emma-Lee's graphic design business. More a gallery/shop, the space serves as a venue for independent creative work to be showcased. Thanks Emma-Lee for inviting me to submit some work for this exciting new venture!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on having your goodies in the local stores Sal! I didn't know about Milk Thieves...will definitely have to seek it out.

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I've loved meeting you this year and sharing your wares with my friends. I think you're definitely onto a winner with your designs and I might have a little something to put to you next year...I've taken your advice! (hush for now...lol). I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and New Year celebration...here's to an incredibly successful 2010 - for both of us!

    ReplyDelete

BlogCatalog

Craft Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory